- 40 Channel AM/SSB 120v AC Base Station CB.
- Automatic "No Calibrate" SWR Meter, Mic & RF Gain.
- Variable RF Output Power & Talkback controls.
- Switchable Roger Beep, Frequency Display, Modulation meter function
- The DX-2547 CB base station is an excellent choice for both home and travel use
- Power Output Scale calibrated for AM and SSB Modulation Percentage Scale for use on AM Signal Strength
- Scale indicates up to 60 dB over S9 SWR Scale Six-digit Frequency Counter Automatic SWR Circuit
- High SWR Alert Circuit with Warning LED Talkback Circuit with On/Off Switch
- Volume Control Variable Power Output Control Variable Dimmer Control with On/Off Switch
- Instant Access to Channels 9 and 19Roger Beep Circuit with On/Off Switch Separate Buttons for Noise Blanker and Automatic Noise Limiter Galaxy Noise Filter (GNF) Circuit for use on weak signals Switching Power Supply
The second choice if you want a CB Radio Base Station is to go in the used category. I would definitely check out ebay and amazon. If you go with one of these choices just check out the seller first. Make sure that their percentage is up around 100% and also check out all their reviews. My other advise is to get some education in repairing of electronics and radios. That way if you have some kind of failure you will be able to repair it yourself. There are some radio repair shops around and they can be expensive.
Thank You for reading and have a nice day from Dan KC2YTI 73s.