Sunday, September 6, 2015

My Favorite Picks For Mobile CB Radios

 The more I browse over the new cb radios on Amazon.com the more I like the Galaxy Mobile CB Radios. Yes I do like some that are in the 10 meter band for Ham Radio. Since I have my General License I may invest in one in the future. I think besides the fact that the reviews are generally good I like the large swr power meter on the front. I also like the frequency counter as well. They also have an abundance of switches, knobs and features as well. In general they just look very nice and they have that big look like the cobra cb radios from back in the 70s.
 Now I am not saying there is anything wrong with the Uniden, Connex, Midland, Cobra and the Stryker mobile radios. Maybe it's because I saw the galaxy cb radios in the H&Y Electronic Catalog and they caught my eye. I will say with the connex and stryker mobile cb radios they can be quite colorful. I have seen some where you can change the front face plate to suite your needs. If you would like to just browse over some cb radios or if you may be thinking of buying a new mobile cd radio click on the link below.
    FIND YOUR MOBILE CB RADIO TODAY

JUST REMEMBER YOU NEED THE PROPER HAM RADIO LICENSE TO TRANSMIT ON 10 METERS
  Thank You For Stopping By From DAN KC2YTI  73 !!!

CB Radio Beam Antennas

CB Video Bar

Loading...