Sunday, April 3, 2016

Wood Projects For Your CB Radio Shack




   If you have a designated room in your house for your CB Radios, Ham Radios or maybe Computers you may need some kind of bench to keep them on. That is what I did for my radio equipment. I basically took an old bookcase and two by fours and then made a workbench for my radios. I looked at pictures online to get an idea on how to build it and design it. I used the bookshelf brackets and made adjustable shelves. I placed a sheet of Masonite on the top to give it a strong worktop. Then I put a thin sheet of plexiglass on top so I could put maps or whatever I wanted. I have also built it so I can break it in half in case I have to move it someday.
 If you are thinking of making a bench, storage cabinet or something out of wood I would check out the video below. Just click on the picture.

http://85d5f7pdjjnai87ji9-lo8-mb2.hop.clickbank.net/?tid=CB+RADIO

 Thank You for stopping by and leave a comment on your project. 

CB Radio Beam Antennas

CB Video Bar

Loading...