Sunday, December 11, 2016

Best CB Radio

 
Okay many people always ask what is the best cb radio. Well I have had quite a few cb radios over the years. There are a couple of brands that I am partial too. I tend to prefer the Cobra and the President radios. I still have my cobra 135 that I have had since I was 18 years old. It still works even though the channel selector is not functioning as it should. Maybe one day I will buy a used one for parts and replace the channel selector. The president radio I had way back when was a mobile radio and it did an excellent job.
Click Here Now For Information
  Now my main 11 meter cb radio in my ham shack is a Texas Ranger Base and it does a nice job. I also have a used cobra 142gtl that I picked up at a garage sale and it works pretty good. I have found that at far a base radios go they tend to be few and far between. It seems as though if you want a base you can choose the Galaxy Base, which is really nice. What I do see is that mobile cb radios are much more popular. I have a feeling it's because the cb radio is just not as popular as it was back in the 1970s and 1980s. Ah yes those were the good old days with smokey and the bandit.
  What I would suggest is that you either buy a nice used cb radio from ebay or buy a nice new mobile and set it up as a base station. There are some fixtures out there where this can be done by buying a nice power supply to go with it. I would make sure to have a good swr meter and a power desk microphone. If you are looking for a nice radio or equipment click here. Well those are just the choices we seem to have, so it's best to work with what you have. Hey set up a nice antenna tower and add a nice beam antenna. That way you can do some real talking.
  
Check Out My CB Radio Website By Clicking This Link !!!

Thanks For Stopping By And Happy Holidays fro Dan KC2YTI  73s !!!


CB Radio Beam Antennas

CB Video Bar

Loading...